As you are well aware the children are finalising their preparation and practice for our forthcoming anniversary concerts entitled “Emerald Adventures with Peter Pan” which will be staged in the University Concert Hall this week on Wednesday, 6th and Thursday, 7th December 2017. This will be an auspicious occasion, celebrating thirty five years of education and achievement.
Details of arrangements for both nights are as follows:
- Emerald adventures with Peter Pan will begin at 7:30pm in the University Concert Hall.
- School staff and parent volunteers will receive pupils from 6:45pm on the ground floor of the University Concert Hall (UCH).
- Parents must register their children on arrival and sign them them out from the same location after the show. Please note 5th and 6th Classes open the show and will be the first acts on the stage.
- Parents of younger pupils should take their coats away with them when they sign their children in on the ground floor of the UCH.
- All pupils should wear their Milford NS tracksuit to the show. Please ensure all parts of the tracksuit are labelled with your child’s name. Pupils should give their Santa hat to their class teacher before Wednesday.
- Children should bring water to drink and a healthy snack to eat. Please, no fizzy drinks, juices, nuts or sugary snacks – the children will be full of beans with the excitement of the show!
- Children should arrive wearing their white tights/socks and pumps on them rather than having another pair of shoes.
- The show is expected to run for two hours in duration. Children should be ready for collection from the ground floor registration area at 9:45pm approx. All parents will need to sign their children out from this area
- Parent helpers will be wearing white tops and a high visibility jacket on the night.
- Our Control Room for the show will be located backstage in Dressing Room 1. Children will not be permitted to have mobile phones or devices on the evenings of the show. All contact details will be in the Control Room if a pupil needs to contact their parents.
- Programmes for the show will cost €5. A pre-order facility for DVDs (€10) will also be available on both nights. Raffle tickets are priced at €2 per strip of 5 tickets and €5 for three strips of 5 tickets. Many thanks to everyone who has donated the wonderful prizes. The raffle will take place directly after the show.